Building Minds in South Sudan, Inc. is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing educational opportunities for villagers in the Republic of South Sudan.
The organization seeks to:
- Build schools, first in the village of Mayen-Abun in South Sudan, and then beyond
- Provide gender equality through promoting education for girls
- Advance students’ ability to realize their full human potential and development
- Provide villages with a central hub (the school) which will restore the sense of community
- Improve the quality of education through teacher training, working with cooperation of the Twic State Government.